433MHz data link protocol

For englisch users

Moderators: Tex, weneu

Ezy-station

433MHz data link protocol

Post by Ezy-station »

Hello,
I have purchased 22 years ago a full set of many piece by Conrad WS2000 comprising 6 temperature/humidity remote data link , a wind sensor and strength, a regenmesser a display and an "funk empfanger" to get all data on my PC. This works fine since 2001 and now the "funk 433MHz empfanger" is often unable to be read by the PC.
I am ready to purchase and settled a 433MHz receiver driven by an arduino to catch all the data send by all my sensors. This in order not to throw away the complete wetterstation.
Is there a description somewhere of the protocol used between the sensors and the "funkempfanger" ?

Many thanks for any advice able to progress in my whish to replace the "funk 433MHz empfanger" !

best regards
JeF
gargamel

Re: 433MHz data link protocol

Post by gargamel »

Try to get a radio receiver "WS2000" on "Ebay" or research the radio protocol on the Internet/google
Grüße aus
Nettetal - Kaldenkirchen
Wilfried

Mitglied beim www.ruhrwetter.de und www.wettersektor.de

www.wilfried-monika.de

Davis VantagePro2 Active Plus, Wetterdirekt Sirius 300 und Sturmglas, TOA-Blitzortung, Radioaktivmessung
Ezy-station

Re: 433MHz data link protocol

Post by Ezy-station »

Many thanks for the hint. Unfortunately this gave nothing, and particularly because another device has the same name:
Motorola WS2000 - Wireless Switch -
nothing available on Ebay neither....
regards